Why book Workshops with Bamboo Tamboo?
- All our Workshops are fun, educational, and highly participatory
- Chris Greer has over 15 years workshopping experience
- We have age appropriate content for all school years
- In a single form entry school we can run a workshop for each class in just one day
- We end the day with a performance assembly so each class can share what they have learnt
We have expertise in running three different drumming activities:
- Bamboo Tamboo - Enjoy the Caribbean Rhythms of Trinidad and Tobago
- Samba Drumming - Bringing the Carnival atmosphere of Brazil to your School
- African Djembe Drumming - Feel the earthy tones of West African Hand Drumming
All our equipment is:
- Well maintained
- Fit for use in Schools
So whether you want to use our workshops to:
- Kick start a topic or a project in a memorable way
- Be a part of an Arts or Music week
- Cover some of your music curriculum
We can tailor a timetable to your specific requirements.
Full Days cost £395
Half Days cost £250
To book a workshop day, or to check our availability please call or email.
All our staff have an up to date CRB check.
Bamboo Tamboo was amazing. The colours of the Bamboo Tamboo were red yellow and blue.”
Lilly and Millie
Pupils Woodlesford Primary School